An affordable luxury hotel will be opened at Schiphol Amsterdam airport early 2008. Hotel CitizenM offers luxury and design at 14m2 only. CitizenM – short for citizen mobile – has reflected on and learnt from the needs of a new type of traveller, the mobile citizens. These travellers know what they like in a good hotel and what they don’t need from a bad one. What they like includes stylish design and great value. Amsterdam interior design studio Concrete is responsible for the design of hotel and rooms.
More of these modular, high-tech hotels will be opened in Barcelona, Berlin, Milan, Brussels and Copenhagen. Visit the CitizenM website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER
- A MEDITERRANEAN PARADISE ON THE SPANISH COAST