Graphic designer Joy Deangdeelert Cho (you might know her from her blog Oh Joy!) has designed a beautiful stationary line: Nantaka Joy. The collection’s characteristics include a mix of refined and hand-drawn designs, playful pattern, subtle and organic texture, and a vibrant use of color.
Click here to visit Nantaka Joy’s online shop and here to visit the Oh Joy! blog. Unfortunately Joy only ships within the US….
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA VERGELLE IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH – 20% DISCOUNT