Graphic designer Joy Deangdeelert Cho (you might know her from her blog Oh Joy!) has designed a beautiful stationary line: Nantaka Joy. The collection’s characteristics include a mix of refined and hand-drawn designs, playful pattern, subtle and organic texture, and a vibrant use of color.
Click here to visit Nantaka Joy’s online shop and here to visit the Oh Joy! blog. Unfortunately Joy only ships within the US….
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
- DIY PROJECT: FREE PRINTABLE DAILY REMINDERS
- NEW IITTALA COLLECTION