Graphic designer Joy Deangdeelert Cho (you might know her from her blog Oh Joy!) has designed a beautiful stationary line: Nantaka Joy. The collection’s characteristics include a mix of refined and hand-drawn designs, playful pattern, subtle and organic texture, and a vibrant use of color.
Click here to visit Nantaka Joy’s online shop and here to visit the Oh Joy! blog. Unfortunately Joy only ships within the US….
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A STUNNING HOME
- MEDITERRENEAN SUMMER COLORS
- A BRIGHT SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT
- THE PERFECT SPOT FOR A LAZY SUMMER DAY
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS