Graphic designer Joy Deangdeelert Cho (you might know her from her blog Oh Joy!) has designed a beautiful stationary line: Nantaka Joy. The collection’s characteristics include a mix of refined and hand-drawn designs, playful pattern, subtle and organic texture, and a vibrant use of color.
Click here to visit Nantaka Joy’s online shop and here to visit the Oh Joy! blog. Unfortunately Joy only ships within the US….
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A TOUCH OF AUTUMN
- A COSY SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH AN AUTUMN VIBE
- A BEAUTIFUL KIDS ROOM DECORATED IN SOFT COLORS
- PRETTY PACKAGING: NATURAL PLANT BASED SOAP BY KEATS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE SUMMER COTTAGE IN CANADA
- COLLABORATION BOBO CHOSES AND LE BON MARCHE
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- CARRIE PORTABLE LED LAMP BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- DIY HEAVY KNIT THROW (WITHOUT ANY NEEDLES!)
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL