Graphic designer Joy Deangdeelert Cho (you might know her from her blog Oh Joy!) has designed a beautiful stationary line: Nantaka Joy. The collection’s characteristics include a mix of refined and hand-drawn designs, playful pattern, subtle and organic texture, and a vibrant use of color.
Click here to visit Nantaka Joy’s online shop and here to visit the Oh Joy! blog. Unfortunately Joy only ships within the US….
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME
- A LADDER AS BEDSIDE TABLE