Organisation Twinkelbel was present at the Dutch Design Week to show their new theme collection. This collection have been created by approx. 30 people. All are working in day care centre Henrica and in Twinkelbel’s shop and have a mental handicap. They all bring their own unique quality, individuality, and openness with them which you can find back in their beautiful designs.
Dutch designer Marije van der Park is part of this project which is called ‘Gewoon Anders’. You can visit Marije’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- SUMMER SHADES OF PINK
- A SMALL SEA FRONT HOME IN FRANCE
- AN ECLECTIC BOHEMIAN APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- THE ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN ESCAPE IN THE SWISS ALPS
- LEATHER HEADBOARD BY DANISH STUDIO BY THORNAM
- A SMALL ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SWEDEN
- WINTER WONDERLAND MOOD BOARD
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS