Organisation Twinkelbel was present at the Dutch Design Week to show their new theme collection. This collection have been created by approx. 30 people. All are working in day care centre Henrica and in Twinkelbel’s shop and have a mental handicap. They all bring their own unique quality, individuality, and openness with them which you can find back in their beautiful designs.
Dutch designer Marije van der Park is part of this project which is called ‘Gewoon Anders’. You can visit Marije’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COZY WOODEN CABIN IN DENMARK
- A HOME IN BARCELONA WITH A STUNNING TILE FLOOR
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA
- GET 50% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE HOME DECOR ITEMS