Organisation Twinkelbel was present at the Dutch Design Week to show their new theme collection. This collection have been created by approx. 30 people. All are working in day care centre Henrica and in Twinkelbel’s shop and have a mental handicap. They all bring their own unique quality, individuality, and openness with them which you can find back in their beautiful designs.
Dutch designer Marije van der Park is part of this project which is called ‘Gewoon Anders’. You can visit Marije’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS