Organisation Twinkelbel was present at the Dutch Design Week to show their new theme collection. This collection have been created by approx. 30 people. All are working in day care centre Henrica and in Twinkelbel’s shop and have a mental handicap. They all bring their own unique quality, individuality, and openness with them which you can find back in their beautiful designs.
Dutch designer Marije van der Park is part of this project which is called ‘Gewoon Anders’. You can visit Marije’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A PAIR OF COOL SNEAKERS
- TAKING A VACATION BREAK
- SUMMER RECIPES FOR HOT SUNNY DAYS