Organisation Twinkelbel was present at the Dutch Design Week to show their new theme collection. This collection have been created by approx. 30 people. All are working in day care centre Henrica and in Twinkelbel’s shop and have a mental handicap. They all bring their own unique quality, individuality, and openness with them which you can find back in their beautiful designs.
Dutch designer Marije van der Park is part of this project which is called ‘Gewoon Anders’. You can visit Marije’s website for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN
- A STYLISH HOLIDAY HOME ON THE AMALFI COAST
- THE EVERLANE DENIM COLLECTION
- SCANDINAVIAN TABLEWARE (NOW ON SALE!)
- PORCELAIN & GLASS VASES FOR A SINGLE FLOWER OR BRANCH
- SOUND ABSORBING CABINETS BY NORM FOR ZILENZIO
- HOME DECOR SHOPPING
- GLOBAL CHIC HOME ACCESSORIES MADE BY ARTISANS