The design of this damask woven tablecloth was inspired by an Arabic poem in which water is celebrated as cosmic food that unifies everything. The words of the poem make up the pattern and seem to move like waves across the fabric. This tablecloth, designed by Paul van Berkel, is available in various beautiful colors and can be bought at Nolita and The Frozen Fountain in Amsterdam.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: GET 25% OFF FROM MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 40% OFF AT J.CREW
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: FORMAKAMI PENDANT BY &TRADITION
- PLANNING OUR CANADA TRIP: ANY ADVICE?
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND