Pia Aleborg is a jewellery designer from Göteborg, Sweden. She makes the most beautiful jewellery that reflects and responds to things that she experiences and sees in her daily life. This can be anything from a vague feeling to something very concrete that becomes the starting point in her work. Pia: “Jewellery is, for me, the ultimate tool for investigating and expressing my thoughts and ideas because of the direct and immediate way it interacts with the body and therefore the personal sphere. Jewellery can be very intimate but also extremely superficial. I find this wide range fascinating and by mixing the two it becomes even more appealing”.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES