Pia Aleborg is a jewellery designer from Göteborg, Sweden. She makes the most beautiful jewellery that reflects and responds to things that she experiences and sees in her daily life. This can be anything from a vague feeling to something very concrete that becomes the starting point in her work. Pia: “Jewellery is, for me, the ultimate tool for investigating and expressing my thoughts and ideas because of the direct and immediate way it interacts with the body and therefore the personal sphere. Jewellery can be very intimate but also extremely superficial. I find this wide range fascinating and by mixing the two it becomes even more appealing”.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID