Eat Drink Design is a temporary restaurant inside a greenhouse set up in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week. Dutch designers have decorated the interior and every night one of the designers is link to a leading Dutch chef to prepare a stylish dinner event.
Every evening, a new duo will be presenting the result of their collaboration. The outcome is a surprise: a stylish dinner service and/or table linen, or perhaps even an entirely new way of looking at food. One of the collaborating designers is Kiki van Eijk, who has designed this gorgeous Bottled Lamp.
Other designers that are contributing to Eat Drink Design are Carolien Niebling (top image), Annelies Hermsen (left image) and Maarten Baptist (right image).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION