Eat Drink Design is a temporary restaurant inside a greenhouse set up in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week. Dutch designers have decorated the interior and every night one of the designers is link to a leading Dutch chef to prepare a stylish dinner event.
Every evening, a new duo will be presenting the result of their collaboration. The outcome is a surprise: a stylish dinner service and/or table linen, or perhaps even an entirely new way of looking at food. One of the collaborating designers is Kiki van Eijk, who has designed this gorgeous Bottled Lamp.
Other designers that are contributing to Eat Drink Design are Carolien Niebling (top image), Annelies Hermsen (left image) and Maarten Baptist (right image).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HAND DRAWN BOTANICAL MURAL PAINTING
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SMALL APARTMENT IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A SUMMER COTTAGE
- SUMMER PEACH PANZANELLA SALAD
- THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- A LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER