Eat Drink Design is a temporary restaurant inside a greenhouse set up in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week. Dutch designers have decorated the interior and every night one of the designers is link to a leading Dutch chef to prepare a stylish dinner event.
Every evening, a new duo will be presenting the result of their collaboration. The outcome is a surprise: a stylish dinner service and/or table linen, or perhaps even an entirely new way of looking at food. One of the collaborating designers is Kiki van Eijk, who has designed this gorgeous Bottled Lamp.
Other designers that are contributing to Eat Drink Design are Carolien Niebling (top image), Annelies Hermsen (left image) and Maarten Baptist (right image).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TANIS: A BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERIOR SHOP ON IBIZA
- DIY GARDEN PROJECTS
- A MID CENTURY MODERN HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SCENES FROM ITALY
- A NATURAL STYLE SUMMER HOME ON IBIZA
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- THE HOUSE WITH THE PINK CHAIRS