I love the work of ceramic artist Rina Menardi. The collection of this Italian brand is timeless, influenced by sculpture and art. Each piece is deliberately irregular and therefore unique and very personal.
Rina has a preference for natural elements such as stones, shells and barks. And she combines traditional and modern techniques to created all her wonderful designs. Her selection of shapes and colors of the pieces conveys a refined elegance and an intrinsic strength and power. Click here if you are interested in her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN ALL WHITE HOME IN NORWAY
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE