I love the work of ceramic artist Rina Menardi. The collection of this Italian brand is timeless, influenced by sculpture and art. Each piece is deliberately irregular and therefore unique and very personal.
Rina has a preference for natural elements such as stones, shells and barks. And she combines traditional and modern techniques to created all her wonderful designs. Her selection of shapes and colors of the pieces conveys a refined elegance and an intrinsic strength and power. Click here if you are interested in her beautiful work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BRIGHT BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- A FRESH & MODERN FAMILY HOME IN CALIFORNIA
- STYLISH & MULTIFUNCTION CHILDREN’S FURNITURE
- SUMMER SHOPPING: WOOD & RATTAN FOR A SUMMER VIBE
- COSY OUTDOOR AREAS
- RENT A MODERN AUSTRALIAN BEACH HOUSE
- DENIM BLUE FOR SUMMER
- RENT A LUXURY SUMMER HOME ON SANTORINI, GREECE
- A FINCA STYLE SUMMER HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SWEET SUMMER SHOPPING: LOVELY PASTELS