Another great item that I saw in Paris is this ‘love pillow’ from Maison de Vacances. This French company created by a former fashion designer and an art director. “Dress you interiors as you wanne be dressed up” is their philosophy.
These cute pillows are available in various sizes and colors. For more information and to find out where this brand is sold in your country, please visit the Maison de Vacances website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY SWEDISH COUNTRY COTTAGE & GARDEN
- A DUTCH FAMILY HOME WITH A MODERN BOHEMIAN FLAIR
- SPECIAL SUMMER OFFER: 40 % DISCOUNT ON ALL KILIM RUGS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES