Another great item that I saw in Paris is this ‘love pillow’ from Maison de Vacances. This French company created by a former fashion designer and an art director. “Dress you interiors as you wanne be dressed up” is their philosophy.
These cute pillows are available in various sizes and colors. For more information and to find out where this brand is sold in your country, please visit the Maison de Vacances website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A PAIR OF COOL SNEAKERS
- TAKING A VACATION BREAK
- SUMMER RECIPES FOR HOT SUNNY DAYS