This may look like just as a pile of clothes. But if you take a better look you can see that this pile has the shape of Europe, with the boot resembling Italy of course. I noticed this photo by Corriette Schoenaerts a while ago in Rails Magazine (a free magazine distributed in trains in The Netherlands). The central theme of the magazine was ‘countries and borders’. Contrary to the usual fashion photography, that shows off the newest clothes on a human body and wants to sell an ideal, Corriette made still lives depicting maps and landscapes.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES