Zara Home has now the new fall/winter collection in store! Above and below you can find some images from their latest catelogue. It is worth getting a copy of the catalogue as it is packed with gorgeous and inspiring images. You can also view the catalogue online, just click here.
As you can see Zara is following up on the grey trend as well. They have lots of grey coloured furniture and home accessories in their collection. I love the warm effect which is created by combining various shades of grey and wooden furniture (as featured in the images above).
Click here to go to the Zara Home website, where you can find a store locator, so you find a Zara Home store in your country!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- THE HOUSE WITH THE PINK CHAIRS
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER HOME
- A RENOVATED FINCA ON THE ISLAND OF MALLORCA
- A BRIGHT AND LIGHT NORWEGIAN HOME
- HAPPY SUMMER: I’M OFF TO THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- DIY: SUMMER FRUIT GARLAND
- WISE WORDS TO LIVE BY
- A SWEDISH SUMMER HOME IN GOTLAND