Zara Home has now the new fall/winter collection in store! Above and below you can find some images from their latest catelogue. It is worth getting a copy of the catalogue as it is packed with gorgeous and inspiring images. You can also view the catalogue online, just click here.
As you can see Zara is following up on the grey trend as well. They have lots of grey coloured furniture and home accessories in their collection. I love the warm effect which is created by combining various shades of grey and wooden furniture (as featured in the images above).
Click here to go to the Zara Home website, where you can find a store locator, so you find a Zara Home store in your country!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST