Zara Home has now the new fall/winter collection in store! Above and below you can find some images from their latest catelogue. It is worth getting a copy of the catalogue as it is packed with gorgeous and inspiring images. You can also view the catalogue online, just click here.
As you can see Zara is following up on the grey trend as well. They have lots of grey coloured furniture and home accessories in their collection. I love the warm effect which is created by combining various shades of grey and wooden furniture (as featured in the images above).
Click here to go to the Zara Home website, where you can find a store locator, so you find a Zara Home store in your country!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME