More grey furniture and home accessories! The rugs above are all from Paola Lenti. This Italian company, founded in 1994 by Paola Lenti, has a gorgeous collection of furniture and rugs.
There beautiful sofas are from Paris based designer India Mahdavi (I am a big fan of her work!).
If you want to have grey in your bathroom, you can use these mosaic tiles, Snowflake, designed by Marcel Wanders for Italian brand Bisazza.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD