More grey furniture and home accessories! The rugs above are all from Paola Lenti. This Italian company, founded in 1994 by Paola Lenti, has a gorgeous collection of furniture and rugs.
There beautiful sofas are from Paris based designer India Mahdavi (I am a big fan of her work!).
If you want to have grey in your bathroom, you can use these mosaic tiles, Snowflake, designed by Marcel Wanders for Italian brand Bisazza.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING
- DUTCH DESIGN WEEK: NLXL & PIET HEIN EEK DINNER PARTY
- A TYPICAL SWEDISH COUNTRYSIDE HOME (FOR SALE)
- A SERENE, NEUTRAL COLORED COTTAGE IN BYRON BAY