More grey furniture and home accessories! The rugs above are all from Paola Lenti. This Italian company, founded in 1994 by Paola Lenti, has a gorgeous collection of furniture and rugs.
There beautiful sofas are from Paris based designer India Mahdavi (I am a big fan of her work!).
If you want to have grey in your bathroom, you can use these mosaic tiles, Snowflake, designed by Marcel Wanders for Italian brand Bisazza.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS