More grey furniture and home accessories! The rugs above are all from Paola Lenti. This Italian company, founded in 1994 by Paola Lenti, has a gorgeous collection of furniture and rugs.
There beautiful sofas are from Paris based designer India Mahdavi (I am a big fan of her work!).
If you want to have grey in your bathroom, you can use these mosaic tiles, Snowflake, designed by Marcel Wanders for Italian brand Bisazza.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- RACHEL CASTLE’S BABY COT BEDDING
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE KITCHEN
- HALLOWEEN PINEAPPLE CARVING
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY