Last week a posted about the House of Finn Juhl. I received a lot of email from readers asking me where they could buy the furniture that was displayed in the house. Today the license for producing Finn Juhl furniture lies solely with the company Hansen & Sorensen in Denmark. Above and below you can see some of the designs that are currently being produced.
For more information you can visit Hansen & Sorens website or send an email to [email protected]. You can also try to find vintage furniture of for example Ebay. Unfortunately, the colorful cabinet is not for sale. Finn Juhl made only one copy of this gorgeous cabinet.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION