The work of UK designer Hilary Anderson-Barr has been featured in magazines like Elle Decoration and House & Garden. In producing her unique and quirky knitted vessels Hilary’s intention has been to raise the perception of knitting as a craft – usually functional and domestic – by associating it with the art of the potter, whose skills have from ancient times been much appreciated. The use of yarns in their natural state echoes the basic materials of the potter. Hilary doesn’t have a website but if you are interested in her work, you can contact her at [email protected].
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES