Greenspot tiles put a little green in your concrete pavement. These surprisingly simple stones can be combined with regular pavement tiles. They offer an easy way to combine grass and concrete zones in various proportions. The ingenious position of the hole allows for both regular and ‘natural’ irregular patterns. ‘Breaking’ the concrete area also allows rainwater to trickle into the soil. Greenspot is designed by Anke Bernotat, Sebastian Kraus and Sandra Turina for Baest, a young UK based design company.
Another fun creation from Baest is Rahmen, a storage space for your fresh herbs in the kitchen or your flowers and plants in the living room. This ‘herbal shelf’ is a living picture that brings colour into your life while at the same time providing fresh and accessible herbs for daily food preparation. Available in four types of wood.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SPECIAL SUMMER OFFER: 40 % DISCOUNT ON ALL KILIM RUGS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SAN GIORGO HOTEL ON MYKONOS
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- SWEET SUMMER COLORS: SHADES OF SEAGREEN
- STUNNING BEACH HOUSE CASA AZUL IN EL SALVADOR
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- A FRESH WHITE HOME WITH PASTEL ACCENT COLORS
- COLOURFUL CUSHION & UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE PIECES
- SWEET SUMMER COLOURS: SHADES OF PINK
- A SWEDISH FAMILY HOME IN THE COUNTRY SIDE