The Ace Hotels offer handsome accommodations which combine modern lines with an eclectic sensibility, re-interpreting the classic flavor and affordability of European-style lodging. There is an ‘Ace’ in Seattle (USA) and one in Portland (USA).
My favourite is the one in Portland, it is beautifully decorated! Click here to visit the Ace Hotels website where you can see more of their gorgeous rooms.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION