I love it when good design is combined with eco-awareness. This is certainly the case with this cot from Nordic company Kids Gallery. The cot is made from ecological, recyclable cardboard. It is at the same height as an adult bed, which is really practical, and comes complete with comfortable mattress.
The cot will be delivered flat-packed and it is very easy to assemble – no tools are required! Available in two colors, white and a circle pattern, from Little Fashion Gallery. Good to know: Kids Gallery donates 5% of the price to Unicef.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN