I love it when good design is combined with eco-awareness. This is certainly the case with this cot from Nordic company Kids Gallery. The cot is made from ecological, recyclable cardboard. It is at the same height as an adult bed, which is really practical, and comes complete with comfortable mattress.
The cot will be delivered flat-packed and it is very easy to assemble – no tools are required! Available in two colors, white and a circle pattern, from Little Fashion Gallery. Good to know: Kids Gallery donates 5% of the price to Unicef.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM