I love it when good design is combined with eco-awareness. This is certainly the case with this cot from Nordic company Kids Gallery. The cot is made from ecological, recyclable cardboard. It is at the same height as an adult bed, which is really practical, and comes complete with comfortable mattress.
The cot will be delivered flat-packed and it is very easy to assemble – no tools are required! Available in two colors, white and a circle pattern, from Little Fashion Gallery. Good to know: Kids Gallery donates 5% of the price to Unicef.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS