I love it when good design is combined with eco-awareness. This is certainly the case with this cot from Nordic company Kids Gallery. The cot is made from ecological, recyclable cardboard. It is at the same height as an adult bed, which is really practical, and comes complete with comfortable mattress.
The cot will be delivered flat-packed and it is very easy to assemble – no tools are required! Available in two colors, white and a circle pattern, from Little Fashion Gallery. Good to know: Kids Gallery donates 5% of the price to Unicef.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- DO NOT DISTURB…
- STYLISH HOLIDAY SUITES & VILLAS ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- AFFORDABLE SUMMER PIECES FROM MADEWELL
- A STUNNING DANISH HOME WITH HEIGH CEILINGS
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMIC PIECES BY MALINDA REICH
- A 19TH CENTURY BARN IN HUDSON VALLEY, NEW YORK
- A LITTLE BIT OF GREEN FOR A FRESH SPRING LOOK
- A SWEDISH WOODEN HOUSE SURROUNDED BY ROSES
- A STYLISH & ECLECTIC APARMENT IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK