This beautiful salad bowl, together with the handmade lacquered wood salad tossers, looks gorgeous on the dinner table. The bowl is hand carved and hand turned from renewable acacia wood. Its unfinished surface is waiting for nothing more than some nice food grade oil for finishing and a delicious salad for serving.
The salad tossers are also available in red. Durable and functional, they are also chic and sophisticated and the natural companion for the salad bowl. The bowl ($60) and the salad serving set ($85) are both available from Koo de Kir.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHO-CHIC HOME ON FORMENTERA
- RANDOM THINGS IN TURQUOISE GREEN
- A MEDITERRANEAN HOLIDAY HOME IN CADIZ, SPAIN
- ONE OF A KIND FASHION ITEMS
- ALL THINGS SUMMER
- SUMMER RECIPE: STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT WATER
- A 400 YEAR OLD HOME ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- SUPER END OF SUMMER SALE – UP TO 70% DISCOUNT
- SHADES OF SUMMER: SPLASHES OF RED
- SHADES OF SUMMER: LIGHT BLUE