This beautiful salad bowl, together with the handmade lacquered wood salad tossers, looks gorgeous on the dinner table. The bowl is hand carved and hand turned from renewable acacia wood. Its unfinished surface is waiting for nothing more than some nice food grade oil for finishing and a delicious salad for serving.
The salad tossers are also available in red. Durable and functional, they are also chic and sophisticated and the natural companion for the salad bowl. The bowl ($60) and the salad serving set ($85) are both available from Koo de Kir.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS