This beautiful salad bowl, together with the handmade lacquered wood salad tossers, looks gorgeous on the dinner table. The bowl is hand carved and hand turned from renewable acacia wood. Its unfinished surface is waiting for nothing more than some nice food grade oil for finishing and a delicious salad for serving.
The salad tossers are also available in red. Durable and functional, they are also chic and sophisticated and the natural companion for the salad bowl. The bowl ($60) and the salad serving set ($85) are both available from Koo de Kir.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS
- DIY LEAVES & FEATHER MOBILE