This beautiful salad bowl, together with the handmade lacquered wood salad tossers, looks gorgeous on the dinner table. The bowl is hand carved and hand turned from renewable acacia wood. Its unfinished surface is waiting for nothing more than some nice food grade oil for finishing and a delicious salad for serving.
The salad tossers are also available in red. Durable and functional, they are also chic and sophisticated and the natural companion for the salad bowl. The bowl ($60) and the salad serving set ($85) are both available from Koo de Kir.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA
- A PEEK INTO THE EVERLANE STUDIO