With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI