With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP
- LIVING THE SPANISH DREAM