With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SWEDISH SEASIDE HOME WITH CHARM AND CHARACTER
- GREAT BASIC FASHION ITEMS BY EVERLANE
- NATURAL STYLE FURNITURE & HOME DECOR ACCESSORIES
- A BOHO CHIC CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- DIY CLAY AND DRIFTWOOD SPOONS
- FALL FAVORITES FASHION ITEMS
- BEAUTIFUL COLORS TO GET INTO FALL SPIRIT
- HANDMADE LAMA & CACTUS NURSERY MOBILE
- A COSY HOLIDAY HOME IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- UP TO 40% DISCOUNT AT J. CREW