With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HAND DRAWN BOTANICAL MURAL PAINTING
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SMALL APARTMENT IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A SUMMER COTTAGE
- SUMMER PEACH PANZANELLA SALAD
- THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- A LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER