With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- RENT A CAVE HOME IN ANDALUCIA, SPAIN
- A SERENE HOME IN A NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID