With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FASHION FILES: NO. 6 SPRING/SUMMER 2018 COLLECTION
- A LIGHT FILLED FRENCH LOFT IN THE CITY OF PARIS
- A HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE & GET THE LOOK
- IN THE STYLE OF GREEK BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA COOK
- A COZY WOODEN HOME IN SWEDEN
- HAND ILLUSTRATED PRINT ‘OUR WORLD’ MAT / WALL DISPLAY
- 10 OF THE BEST BABY (SHOWER) GIFTS
- DIY KNITTING PROJECT: JUMBO GARTER SCARF
- COLORFUL CUSHION COVERS FOR A BOHO CHIC LOOK
- THE GJØVIK HOUSE IN OSLO (NORWAY) BY NORM ARCHITECTS