With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES
- A SWEDISH APARMENT IN A BEAUTIFUL SOFT COLOR SCHEME
- A STUNNING RENOVATED HOME IN SILVERLAKE, LA