With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TRAVEL REVIEW: HOLIDAY FINCA LA BASA ON MALLORCA
- SUMMER DIY PROJECT: FRAMED PALM LEAF
- BEAUTIFUL PASTEL SUMMER COLORS FOR A FRESH LOOK
- DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH A FICUS GINSENG + GIVE-AWAY
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE