With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- THE HOUSE WITH THE PINK CHAIRS
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER HOME
- A RENOVATED FINCA ON THE ISLAND OF MALLORCA
- A BRIGHT AND LIGHT NORWEGIAN HOME
- HAPPY SUMMER: I’M OFF TO THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- DIY: SUMMER FRUIT GARLAND
- WISE WORDS TO LIVE BY
- A SWEDISH SUMMER HOME IN GOTLAND