With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS