With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA VERGELLE IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH – 20% DISCOUNT