With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RESTORED COUNTRY COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME IN UMBRIA, ITALY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: MAISON ESTATE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR