With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GIFTS FOR KIDS
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN