With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT