With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN