With these cushion from Droog Design you can control your tv and/or stereo set. Each cushion has its own function: one for the channels, one for the power, one for the volume and so on. These remote controls can be thrown around, transforming the fights over “who has the remote” into playful cushion fights.
The cushions, which are not only clever but good-looking as well, are designed by Didier Hilhorst and Nicholas Zambetti. The design is still a prototype, and prices are not known yet. For more information, visit Didier & Nicholas.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME