Piet Hein Eek is well known for his beautiful furniture made from scrapwood, but this Dutch designer has also created a gorgeous collection of ceramic objects. Take for instance these jugs (top images), the large facet vase (below right) and the beautiful mugs (below left).
Visit Eek’s website to see all of his ceramic designs. They are available at the Frozen Fountain in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Or click here to see retailers around the world.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
- DIY PROJECT: FREE PRINTABLE DAILY REMINDERS
- NEW IITTALA COLLECTION
- A PENDANT LIGHT MADE OF STONE PAPER
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME ON IBIZA