Piet Hein Eek is well known for his beautiful furniture made from scrapwood, but this Dutch designer has also created a gorgeous collection of ceramic objects. Take for instance these jugs (top images), the large facet vase (below right) and the beautiful mugs (below left).
Visit Eek’s website to see all of his ceramic designs. They are available at the Frozen Fountain in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Or click here to see retailers around the world.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- PINK RUG CO GIVEAWAY: WIN A MOROCCAN RUG
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING