The Dutch designer was asked to re-introdice decor into the B&B home by giving ceramic accessories and pillows a contemporary look. B&B Italia: “For centuries people have filled their homes with finely decorated porcelain objects, but in recent year this habit has been lost. Lately, people seem to be no longer interested in porcelain accessories and decoration”. Perhaps Wander’s gorgeous designs will be able to change this view! Visit the B&B Italia website for more information and retailers around the world.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA