A while ago I did a post about the beautiful Scandia chair. Some of you sent me an email asking for the name and designer of the magazine table next to the Scandia chair. Although I had seen this design before, I could not remember its name.
Luckily, after doing some serious searching, I can finally give you an answer! The gorgeous magazine holder, which can also be used as a small table, is designed by Norways says, a design office based in Oslo (Norway). Papermaster is available in birch, oak and walnut and can be purchased from twentytwentyone (price is £284).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: RUGEN BEACH HOUSE IN GERMANY
- A NEW ENGLAND STYLE HOME WITH AN ASIAN VIBE
- CERAMICS BY NATHALIE LAHDENMAKI
- TANIS: A BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERIOR SHOP ON IBIZA
- DIY GARDEN PROJECTS
- A MID CENTURY MODERN HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SCENES FROM ITALY
- A NATURAL STYLE SUMMER HOME ON IBIZA
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN