A while ago I did a post about the beautiful Scandia chair. Some of you sent me an email asking for the name and designer of the magazine table next to the Scandia chair. Although I had seen this design before, I could not remember its name.
Luckily, after doing some serious searching, I can finally give you an answer! The gorgeous magazine holder, which can also be used as a small table, is designed by Norways says, a design office based in Oslo (Norway). Papermaster is available in birch, oak and walnut and can be purchased from twentytwentyone (price is £284).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO