A while ago I did a post about the beautiful Scandia chair. Some of you sent me an email asking for the name and designer of the magazine table next to the Scandia chair. Although I had seen this design before, I could not remember its name.
Luckily, after doing some serious searching, I can finally give you an answer! The gorgeous magazine holder, which can also be used as a small table, is designed by Norways says, a design office based in Oslo (Norway). Papermaster is available in birch, oak and walnut and can be purchased from twentytwentyone (price is £284).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
- RACHEL CASTLE’S BABY COT BEDDING
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE KITCHEN
- HALLOWEEN PINEAPPLE CARVING
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- BEAUTIFUL LEAF PRINTS BY PERNILLE FOLCARELLI
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER + GIVE-AWAY