A while ago I did a post about the beautiful Scandia chair. Some of you sent me an email asking for the name and designer of the magazine table next to the Scandia chair. Although I had seen this design before, I could not remember its name.
Luckily, after doing some serious searching, I can finally give you an answer! The gorgeous magazine holder, which can also be used as a small table, is designed by Norways says, a design office based in Oslo (Norway). Papermaster is available in birch, oak and walnut and can be purchased from twentytwentyone (price is £284).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FINCA STYLE HOLIDAY HOME ON IBIZA
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS & UNIQUE HOMEWARE ITEMS
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A BOHO CHIC VIBE
- HAPPY SHOPPING: VINTAGE RUG SALE
- TOM DIXON BRASS PENDANT LIGHTS IN A DANISH HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FRANCE
- A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED CALANDER POSTER
- STYLISH FALL & WINTER FASHION BY HUMANOID
- A VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE
- HOW TO CHOOSE DOOR AND WINDOW FURNITURE FOR YOUR HOME