A while ago I did a post about the beautiful Scandia chair. Some of you sent me an email asking for the name and designer of the magazine table next to the Scandia chair. Although I had seen this design before, I could not remember its name.
Luckily, after doing some serious searching, I can finally give you an answer! The gorgeous magazine holder, which can also be used as a small table, is designed by Norways says, a design office based in Oslo (Norway). Papermaster is available in birch, oak and walnut and can be purchased from twentytwentyone (price is £284).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A GREEK ISLAND HOME
- A LADDER AS BEDSIDE TABLE