You might know ferm LIVING from their gorgeous wallpaper. But did you know that this Danish company also has some great wall stickers in their collection? Wall stickers are a big trend these days, and I have to say that I don’t like all the designs that I see. But the patterns from ferm (Danish for ‘clever’) are beautiful, and they are available in some great colors: black, silver and gold.
Isn’t the gold sticker on that beautiful turquoise coloured wall stunning? The wall stickers are available from Design Public or from ferm LIVING directly.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM