You might know ferm LIVING from their gorgeous wallpaper. But did you know that this Danish company also has some great wall stickers in their collection? Wall stickers are a big trend these days, and I have to say that I don’t like all the designs that I see. But the patterns from ferm (Danish for ‘clever’) are beautiful, and they are available in some great colors: black, silver and gold.
Isn’t the gold sticker on that beautiful turquoise coloured wall stunning? The wall stickers are available from Design Public or from ferm LIVING directly.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- A SUMMER HOME WITH VIEWS ON LAKE GARDA, ITALY
- PRETTY SUMMER COLOURS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VACATION IN A TRADITIONAL TRULLI IN ITALY
- A PERFECT SUMMER HOME (FOR RENT) ON FORMENTERA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A BOHO CHIC ECO RETREAT IN ANDALUCIA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- A LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA, SPAIN