You might know ferm LIVING from their gorgeous wallpaper. But did you know that this Danish company also has some great wall stickers in their collection? Wall stickers are a big trend these days, and I have to say that I don’t like all the designs that I see. But the patterns from ferm (Danish for ‘clever’) are beautiful, and they are available in some great colors: black, silver and gold.
Isn’t the gold sticker on that beautiful turquoise coloured wall stunning? The wall stickers are available from Design Public or from ferm LIVING directly.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD
- A LOVELY AND COZY MEXICAN SUMMER HOME
- A BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY