You might know ferm LIVING from their gorgeous wallpaper. But did you know that this Danish company also has some great wall stickers in their collection? Wall stickers are a big trend these days, and I have to say that I don’t like all the designs that I see. But the patterns from ferm (Danish for ‘clever’) are beautiful, and they are available in some great colors: black, silver and gold.
Isn’t the gold sticker on that beautiful turquoise coloured wall stunning? The wall stickers are available from Design Public or from ferm LIVING directly.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION