As I love gardening, but don’t have a garden, I can spend hours on my balcony tending the flowers and rearranging pots and plants. Most of the pots and furniture come from IKEA. I love rocking chair GULLHOLMEN (top image) which is made from banana fiber (€59.00/$59.99).
Stool ALSEDA (€29.95/$29.95) is also made from banana leaves. I have several of them in my house! The silver tray and tea pot are bought on a trip to Marrakech, Morocco, several years ago. As you can see, I am ready for summer. The only thing that is still missing is the sun! (We have had lots of rain in this part of the world and not a lot of sunshine).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY
- A GREEN WOODEN HOUSE IN SWEDEN