Inga Sempe is a designer living in Paris, France. She graduated from ENSCI-Les Ateliers (Ecole Nationale Superieure de Creation Industrielle, Paris) in 1993. She then was a fellow at the Villa Medici, Academie de France a Rome, in 2000-01. In 2000 she opened her studio in Paris. Inga has won several awards, for example the Grand Prix de la Creation en design de la Ville de Paris in 2003. Inga works with Cappellini, Edra, Ligne Roset, Baccarat, Pallucco, to name a few.
These gorgeous lamps “Suspensions plisees” (pleated-hanging lamp) were designed for Italian company Cappellini. You can visit Inga’s website to see all her other beautiful designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST