Inga Sempe is a designer living in Paris, France. She graduated from ENSCI-Les Ateliers (Ecole Nationale Superieure de Creation Industrielle, Paris) in 1993. She then was a fellow at the Villa Medici, Academie de France a Rome, in 2000-01. In 2000 she opened her studio in Paris. Inga has won several awards, for example the Grand Prix de la Creation en design de la Ville de Paris in 2003. Inga works with Cappellini, Edra, Ligne Roset, Baccarat, Pallucco, to name a few.
These gorgeous lamps “Suspensions plisees” (pleated-hanging lamp) were designed for Italian company Cappellini. You can visit Inga’s website to see all her other beautiful designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLIST’S CHRISTMAS HOME
- A LARGE FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- TRAVEL THE WORLD GIFT GUIDE
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS