Inga Sempe is a designer living in Paris, France. She graduated from ENSCI-Les Ateliers (Ecole Nationale Superieure de Creation Industrielle, Paris) in 1993. She then was a fellow at the Villa Medici, Academie de France a Rome, in 2000-01. In 2000 she opened her studio in Paris. Inga has won several awards, for example the Grand Prix de la Creation en design de la Ville de Paris in 2003. Inga works with Cappellini, Edra, Ligne Roset, Baccarat, Pallucco, to name a few.
These gorgeous lamps “Suspensions plisees” (pleated-hanging lamp) were designed for Italian company Cappellini. You can visit Inga’s website to see all her other beautiful designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN