Inga Sempe is a designer living in Paris, France. She graduated from ENSCI-Les Ateliers (Ecole Nationale Superieure de Creation Industrielle, Paris) in 1993. She then was a fellow at the Villa Medici, Academie de France a Rome, in 2000-01. In 2000 she opened her studio in Paris. Inga has won several awards, for example the Grand Prix de la Creation en design de la Ville de Paris in 2003. Inga works with Cappellini, Edra, Ligne Roset, Baccarat, Pallucco, to name a few.
These gorgeous lamps “Suspensions plisees” (pleated-hanging lamp) were designed for Italian company Cappellini. You can visit Inga’s website to see all her other beautiful designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- TANIS: A BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERIOR SHOP ON IBIZA
- DIY GARDEN PROJECTS
- A MID CENTURY MODERN HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SCENES FROM ITALY
- A NATURAL STYLE SUMMER HOME ON IBIZA
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN
- A MODERN HOME IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- THE HOUSE WITH THE PINK CHAIRS