Dwell has a new addition to their collection: dwelltable. This 100% linen collection consists of three different patterns of napkins: Embroidered Border, Pin Dot, and Bodoni, and placemats: Astor, Flora, and Sketch and two table-runners in Flora and Sketch. With interchangeable patterns, this line allows you to mix and match to suit your own individual style. The colour palette is sophisticated, the graphic prints elegant and clean with a mid-century feel to it.
The whole line is just very pretty and elegant! I especially love how the designs beautiful match with that wooden table. Dwelltable is available from dwellshop and from Design Public.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME