Dwell has a new addition to their collection: dwelltable. This 100% linen collection consists of three different patterns of napkins: Embroidered Border, Pin Dot, and Bodoni, and placemats: Astor, Flora, and Sketch and two table-runners in Flora and Sketch. With interchangeable patterns, this line allows you to mix and match to suit your own individual style. The colour palette is sophisticated, the graphic prints elegant and clean with a mid-century feel to it.
The whole line is just very pretty and elegant! I especially love how the designs beautiful match with that wooden table. Dwelltable is available from dwellshop and from Design Public.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN
- THE ECLECTIC LONDON HOME OF DESIGNER MALENE BIRGER
- J. CREW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION (NOW WITH 25% DISCOUNT)
- A BEAUTIFUL SCANDINAVIAN FAMILY HOME BY THE SEA
- PRETTY IN A PINK COAT
- A STUNNING LOFT IN LONDON SET IN AN ART DECO BUILDING