Dwell has a new addition to their collection: dwelltable. This 100% linen collection consists of three different patterns of napkins: Embroidered Border, Pin Dot, and Bodoni, and placemats: Astor, Flora, and Sketch and two table-runners in Flora and Sketch. With interchangeable patterns, this line allows you to mix and match to suit your own individual style. The colour palette is sophisticated, the graphic prints elegant and clean with a mid-century feel to it.
The whole line is just very pretty and elegant! I especially love how the designs beautiful match with that wooden table. Dwelltable is available from dwellshop and from Design Public.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY