Dwell has a new addition to their collection: dwelltable. This 100% linen collection consists of three different patterns of napkins: Embroidered Border, Pin Dot, and Bodoni, and placemats: Astor, Flora, and Sketch and two table-runners in Flora and Sketch. With interchangeable patterns, this line allows you to mix and match to suit your own individual style. The colour palette is sophisticated, the graphic prints elegant and clean with a mid-century feel to it.
The whole line is just very pretty and elegant! I especially love how the designs beautiful match with that wooden table. Dwelltable is available from dwellshop and from Design Public.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL