Marjon Leek from The Netherlands designs under the name BAGLADY. All her gorgeous bags are made from recycled leather. Browsing through her collection you can see that Marjon is inspired by the tulip. In her work space in Amsterdam Marjon gives a workshop ‘restyling’ where you can learn how to reform an existing piece of clothing to a one of a kind design. Not only do I love the idea of recycling clothing (environmental friendly!) but this workshop sounds like a lot of fun too!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC APARTMENT IN KRAKOW, POLAND
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID