Marjon Leek from The Netherlands designs under the name BAGLADY. All her gorgeous bags are made from recycled leather. Browsing through her collection you can see that Marjon is inspired by the tulip. In her work space in Amsterdam Marjon gives a workshop ‘restyling’ where you can learn how to reform an existing piece of clothing to a one of a kind design. Not only do I love the idea of recycling clothing (environmental friendly!) but this workshop sounds like a lot of fun too!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST