Marjon Leek from The Netherlands designs under the name BAGLADY. All her gorgeous bags are made from recycled leather. Browsing through her collection you can see that Marjon is inspired by the tulip. In her work space in Amsterdam Marjon gives a workshop ‘restyling’ where you can learn how to reform an existing piece of clothing to a one of a kind design. Not only do I love the idea of recycling clothing (environmental friendly!) but this workshop sounds like a lot of fun too!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES