Also on display at the Milan Furniture Fair 2007 were these ‘jewellery drawers’ and ‘jewellery lamp’ by Swedish designer Malin Lundmark. The designs are part of the project ”As if fantasy was reality”; a project which consists of products where fantasy has become reality. Malin lives in Stockholm, Sweden, where she works with functional design, often with a poetic value added to it. For her it is important that a product is telling a story and that you get something more than its function when you use or look at it. You can see more of Malin’s designs by visiting her website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES