Also on display at the Milan Furniture Fair 2007 were these ‘jewellery drawers’ and ‘jewellery lamp’ by Swedish designer Malin Lundmark. The designs are part of the project ”As if fantasy was reality”; a project which consists of products where fantasy has become reality. Malin lives in Stockholm, Sweden, where she works with functional design, often with a poetic value added to it. For her it is important that a product is telling a story and that you get something more than its function when you use or look at it. You can see more of Malin’s designs by visiting her website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA