Also on display at the Milan Furniture Fair 2007 were these ‘jewellery drawers’ and ‘jewellery lamp’ by Swedish designer Malin Lundmark. The designs are part of the project ”As if fantasy was reality”; a project which consists of products where fantasy has become reality. Malin lives in Stockholm, Sweden, where she works with functional design, often with a poetic value added to it. For her it is important that a product is telling a story and that you get something more than its function when you use or look at it. You can see more of Malin’s designs by visiting her website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION