Bedtime Stories gives you something to read in case of insomnia. Take your time gives you something to do during dinner. This tablecloth, with 300 riddles printed on it, is designed by SEMdesign from The Netherlands. I like the concept: you will never be bored during dinner and there will always be things to talk about. The questions and answers to these riddles are mixed and can be read from both ends of the table. There are empty spaces that you can put your plate on.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS
- DESIGN CHOICES: BATHTUB OR SHOWER?
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE