I love this desk that I found on Better Living Trough Design. The Piu Desk is actually two tables in one, as it easily can be converted from a workspace to a dining or conference table with a few small adjustments. By adding or subtracting the modular storage containers, available in sets (one large and one small) of white or orange, the function of the table can change in an instant. This cool table is now for sale at Design Within Reach. The price is $999 (in stead of $1498). The Panton Chair Classic, in the image used as desk chair, combines very well with the Piu desk I think.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA