Another gorgeous print that I want to share with you! This For Like Ever poster was quickly sold out after appearing in articles about accessories designer Jessie Randall in Elle Accessories and Domino magazines. Luckily for us a new edition of the poster has been printed. This limited edition poster (25″x38″) is silkscreen printed on acid-free paper. It supersedes the original poster, which was a non-archival untrimmed press sheet. I love the bold pink and pink and fluorescent red inks colours. The poster is available from the Village website, the price is $30 to US and $50 to other countries. I already ordered one!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA