Another gorgeous print that I want to share with you! This For Like Ever poster was quickly sold out after appearing in articles about accessories designer Jessie Randall in Elle Accessories and Domino magazines. Luckily for us a new edition of the poster has been printed. This limited edition poster (25″x38″) is silkscreen printed on acid-free paper. It supersedes the original poster, which was a non-archival untrimmed press sheet. I love the bold pink and pink and fluorescent red inks colours. The poster is available from the Village website, the price is $30 to US and $50 to other countries. I already ordered one!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST