Another gorgeous print that I want to share with you! This For Like Ever poster was quickly sold out after appearing in articles about accessories designer Jessie Randall in Elle Accessories and Domino magazines. Luckily for us a new edition of the poster has been printed. This limited edition poster (25″x38″) is silkscreen printed on acid-free paper. It supersedes the original poster, which was a non-archival untrimmed press sheet. I love the bold pink and pink and fluorescent red inks colours. The poster is available from the Village website, the price is $30 to US and $50 to other countries. I already ordered one!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS