Amelia from Bombus wrote me about their new shop on Etsy. Bombus is a UK-based furniture and accessories company by Amelia Coward and Lee Hunnisett De Beer. They are obsessed with hoarding vintage furniture and homeware. Combined with a unique contemporary decoupage technique, which uses fabric, vintage books and comics, they have created a unique collection of recycled products. I am not the only one that like their designs: one of their chairs was recently featured in The Times! Check out their website or Etsy store. Thanks Amelia for writing me!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA