Amelia from Bombus wrote me about their new shop on Etsy. Bombus is a UK-based furniture and accessories company by Amelia Coward and Lee Hunnisett De Beer. They are obsessed with hoarding vintage furniture and homeware. Combined with a unique contemporary decoupage technique, which uses fabric, vintage books and comics, they have created a unique collection of recycled products. I am not the only one that like their designs: one of their chairs was recently featured in The Times! Check out their website or Etsy store. Thanks Amelia for writing me!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY