Amelia from Bombus wrote me about their new shop on Etsy. Bombus is a UK-based furniture and accessories company by Amelia Coward and Lee Hunnisett De Beer. They are obsessed with hoarding vintage furniture and homeware. Combined with a unique contemporary decoupage technique, which uses fabric, vintage books and comics, they have created a unique collection of recycled products. I am not the only one that like their designs: one of their chairs was recently featured in The Times! Check out their website or Etsy store. Thanks Amelia for writing me!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!