This ‘homegrown’ picnic table connects with the user’s garden and become a permanent piece of garden design due to the growth process of the flowers and plants, which find their way into the table’s decoration. What a great concept! The table is designed by vicenzoni, de jager, a design firm based in The Netherlands which focuses on an innovative and imaginative use of techniques and materials combined with a poetic approach to architecture, interior and product design. If you are interested in the picnic table, you can fill in the contact form on their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST