This ‘homegrown’ picnic table connects with the user’s garden and become a permanent piece of garden design due to the growth process of the flowers and plants, which find their way into the table’s decoration. What a great concept! The table is designed by vicenzoni, de jager, a design firm based in The Netherlands which focuses on an innovative and imaginative use of techniques and materials combined with a poetic approach to architecture, interior and product design. If you are interested in the picnic table, you can fill in the contact form on their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A WHITE BEACH HOUSE ON THE GERMAN COAST
- FOR SALE: ANTIQUE SWEDISH DESK
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY