This ‘homegrown’ picnic table connects with the user’s garden and become a permanent piece of garden design due to the growth process of the flowers and plants, which find their way into the table’s decoration. What a great concept! The table is designed by vicenzoni, de jager, a design firm based in The Netherlands which focuses on an innovative and imaginative use of techniques and materials combined with a poetic approach to architecture, interior and product design. If you are interested in the picnic table, you can fill in the contact form on their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES