Isn’t this bed gorgeous? It is originally made for indoor use but I think this bed will look great in a large garden to be used as a day bed. I can already picture myself spending a hot summer day (although we don’t have many of these days here in The Netherlands) lounging on this bed with a stack of magazines and some cold home-made lemonade. Canopy bed Otto, from Sipure Design, has an American walnut frame and black bamboo canes headboard. The upholstered bed frame has a removable cover. Visit Sipure Design for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES