Isn’t this bed gorgeous? It is originally made for indoor use but I think this bed will look great in a large garden to be used as a day bed. I can already picture myself spending a hot summer day (although we don’t have many of these days here in The Netherlands) lounging on this bed with a stack of magazines and some cold home-made lemonade. Canopy bed Otto, from Sipure Design, has an American walnut frame and black bamboo canes headboard. The upholstered bed frame has a removable cover. Visit Sipure Design for more information.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES