It is a sunny day today and I am in the mood for bright yellow! This Marimekko mug and tray in the Keisarinkruunu pattern fit that summer mood perfectly. Evocative of the onion domes of Orthodox churches, the Keisarinkruunu pattern was designed by Maija Isola in 1966. The vivid black-white-grey pattern on a yellow ground is simple but it creates a striking effect.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS