Anya Hindmarch’s I’m not a plastic bag has caused a real hype. The London based designer created this environmental friendly bag as an alternative for the plastic bags you get in supermarkets. This re-useable shopping bag retails for €7 but has been sold out everywhere. More bags will be available soon from Hindmarch’s website and from Colette in Paris and Dover Street Market in London. If you are on the hunt for this bag and you can’t wait, you can bid on ebay. Prices are high though!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST