Anya Hindmarch’s I’m not a plastic bag has caused a real hype. The London based designer created this environmental friendly bag as an alternative for the plastic bags you get in supermarkets. This re-useable shopping bag retails for €7 but has been sold out everywhere. More bags will be available soon from Hindmarch’s website and from Colette in Paris and Dover Street Market in London. If you are on the hunt for this bag and you can’t wait, you can bid on ebay. Prices are high though!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS