Anya Hindmarch’s I’m not a plastic bag has caused a real hype. The London based designer created this environmental friendly bag as an alternative for the plastic bags you get in supermarkets. This re-useable shopping bag retails for €7 but has been sold out everywhere. More bags will be available soon from Hindmarch’s website and from Colette in Paris and Dover Street Market in London. If you are on the hunt for this bag and you can’t wait, you can bid on ebay. Prices are high though!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA