Danish brand DAY does not only create beautiful clothing, they also have a very stylish collection of home and interior design products: DAY Home. The inspiration behind the lifestyle collections is a mixture of the ethnic cultures, modern classics and vintage clothes picked up at flea markets in Paris, London and New York.
They recently launched their second Home collection. Gorgeous pillows, throws, fabrics and table and kitchenware, which are all available in various beautiful colors. Check out the DAY website for the entire Spring 2007 collection. If you like that typical Danish style (like I do), it certainly worth to spend some time browsing through their gorgeous collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FOR SALE: ANTIQUE SWEDISH DESK
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT