Danish brand DAY does not only create beautiful clothing, they also have a very stylish collection of home and interior design products: DAY Home. The inspiration behind the lifestyle collections is a mixture of the ethnic cultures, modern classics and vintage clothes picked up at flea markets in Paris, London and New York.
They recently launched their second Home collection. Gorgeous pillows, throws, fabrics and table and kitchenware, which are all available in various beautiful colors. Check out the DAY website for the entire Spring 2007 collection. If you like that typical Danish style (like I do), it certainly worth to spend some time browsing through their gorgeous collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAND-CAST AND GLAZED PROCELAIN CUPS
- A HOME ON CORSICA WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- A SCANDINAVIAN FARMHOUSE IN BLACK & WHITE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM