Danish brand DAY does not only create beautiful clothing, they also have a very stylish collection of home and interior design products: DAY Home. The inspiration behind the lifestyle collections is a mixture of the ethnic cultures, modern classics and vintage clothes picked up at flea markets in Paris, London and New York.
They recently launched their second Home collection. Gorgeous pillows, throws, fabrics and table and kitchenware, which are all available in various beautiful colors. Check out the DAY website for the entire Spring 2007 collection. If you like that typical Danish style (like I do), it certainly worth to spend some time browsing through their gorgeous collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)
- ANIMAL TILES BY BRITISH DESIGNER LAURA CARLIN