In my weekends I like to spend time on ebay, searching for the perfect vintage find. This morning I found this great 70’s breakfast set. As it perfectly fits into the yellow trend as well at the vintage trend going on, I would like to share this great find with you. The set, which is made in Germany by Melitta, is for 6 people and includes cup & saucers, breakfast plates, a coffee pot, a teapot, a sugar pot and some extras as a salt and pepper shaker. Starting price is 49 euro and the auction ends on Sunday at 23:48 CET. Click here to go directly to this ebay item. Happy bidding!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE